Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: How I Lost 50 Pounds In 6 Months

Friday, August 5, 2022

How I Lost 50 Pounds In 6 Months

I thought I'd come on here and share my experience going keto. I am a female, currently weighing 198 lbs. Back in late February I weighed almost 250. I was constantly depressed and embarrassed to leave the house. I had tried everything from walking everyday to fasting and it DIDNT WORK. I eventually almost gave up and said to h*ll with it. That was until one of my friends I hadn't seen in months surprised me at a get together. She was unrecognizable. It was until she spoke that I realized who it was. I tried to ask her how she had undergone such an insane weight loss but the words just wouldn't come out of my mouth. Eventually I was able to "speak" and she had told me about keto. Of course I had heard of it online and not thought much about it. She referred me to this "meal plan" she used. A month after trying it I stepped on the scale... And I lost 17 POUNDS YES 17 POUNDS. I couldn't believe it. I thought my scale was broke or something but it wasn't. For anyone out there doubting themselves about losing weight don't it all pays off in the end. If anyone wants a link to the meal plan comment "me".

submitted by /u/CarSad9605
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/whatjn/how_i_lost_50_pounds_in_6_months/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...