Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Is anyone else much more aware of water retention (physically) after losing weight?

Monday, August 8, 2022

Is anyone else much more aware of water retention (physically) after losing weight?

I’m a 26 year old guy and I’ve lost 80 pounds.

80 pounds ago at 267 I NEVER physically noticed or felt water retention or the effects of a salty meal.

Now?

I can feel and visibly see the difference in my legs after a salty lunch on a hot day

I can see the difference in my arms after a carb-y day of eating.

Is this “normal”?

I’m just wondering if anyone else who has lost a sizable amount of weight has gone through this?

submitted by /u/Pjspowerfulpen
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/wjor5p/is_anyone_else_much_more_aware_of_water_retention/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...