Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Binging when Upset

Monday, August 8, 2022

Binging when Upset

I've been working out 4-5 times a week and trying to eat smaller portions of healthy food for the past months. It was all going really well and the number on the scale went down each week. But yesterday was my birthday and my boyfriend, best friend, and closest friend forgot about it, causing me to feel so upset that I just ate unhealthy sweets all day today to cheer myself up. All I've eaten today were two entire packs of Milano cookies and I didn't even try to work out. I feel so disappointed in myself because I was doing so well of staying on track for the past month and I feel like it all went down the drain because of one bad day.

submitted by /u/Aggravating-Box-990
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/wjq4gj/binging_when_upset/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...