Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I try not to rely on food for happiness but sometimes it’s the only reliable source I have.

Tuesday, August 9, 2022

I try not to rely on food for happiness but sometimes it’s the only reliable source I have.

My job is stressful. I don’t have much of a support network because my parents died when I was young and I’m estranged from my half siblings. Finances aren’t good. Mental health isn’t good. Dog is on death’s door and I’m trying to prepare myself for it. And tonight my boyfriend is just being a total asshole. I’m worn out. All I want to do is order a pizza and comfort myself with it even though I know it’s self sabotage. But I don’t know how else to feel better.

submitted by /u/leftnewdigg2
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/wkjsmk/i_try_not_to_rely_on_food_for_happiness_but/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...