Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I just want to get my life back

Sunday, August 7, 2022

I just want to get my life back

I’m currently 254, the heaviest I’ve ever been. I’m a 25 year old male and I have ruined my body. Growing up I could never gain weight and I was always extremely skinny. It wasn’t until college that I started to build muscle and had a good size to me. I was around 210-215. I got depressed and just begun to overeat. Any problem I had food would solve it.

Now I’m at a point where I’m tired of being overweight. None of my clothes fit now. I literally only have 2 shirts and 2 pairs of shorts that I can still squeeze into. My confidence is completely gone, I can’t even look people anymore because I’m embarrassed. When I see family/friends I haven’t seen in a while they always comment on how big I am now. Just a few days ago someone made fun of me because my “tits are so big”. I’m really tired of who I’ve become and I want to change.

submitted by /u/duhrealski
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/wiqz16/i_just_want_to_get_my_life_back/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...