Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: feeling discouraged

Sunday, August 7, 2022

feeling discouraged

I’ve been gaining weight little by little and it’s making me depressed. I’ve been counting my calories, eating better (and not so much), yet when I weighed myself (first thing in the morning) I had gained weight. I had a physical today and I had gained 3 pounds in 3 days. I’m trying not to be discouraged, but I’m getting a little sad and I don’t want to fall back into my bulimic habits. I usually do around 40 mins of cardio everyday and today I’m starting a new workout program. just hope it works :(

submitted by /u/whore4tonystark
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/wit5pk/feeling_discouraged/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...