Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I’m so eager to see results

Friday, August 5, 2022

I’m so eager to see results

Hi I’m F20 and wanted to lose around 30 pounds before my 21st birthday (almost 3-4months) I’m down like 2 pounds already. I stopped binge eating about like 2 weeks ago, and began working out consistently this week. I am able to run like 2-3 miles at a steady pace of 12 minutes per mile. I been doing this for 3 days and working on my eating habits. I know it will probably be a month until I notice a difference but I want to see it now :(. I guess the brighter side is that this is the first time in my life where I actually enjoy working out and the feeling I get after it. I just don’t want to have a muffin top anymore!!! Wish me luck :)

submitted by /u/forestgreen19
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/wha1fw/im_so_eager_to_see_results/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...