Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: 1 week update

Monday, August 8, 2022

1 week update

About a week ago I posted I was ready to lose weight and I received tons of support. I feel like I owe it to you guys to at least tell you how my first week was.

So far I’ve had 2 bad days but I realized what my weakness was. I was eating so much because I didn’t like having the fridge filled with leftovers. (Yes I know its silly). Since then I’ve been down on portions and trying to eat healthier snacks.(Fiber one brownies, and granola bars. Ik they’re not as healthy but better than what I was eating). Ive been drinking way more water. So much to the point sometimes I would choose to rather have water than a soda or something. With me eating less I started getting full way easier. Went from eating 2 servings of Alfredo to 1. Just like that. So I think in the food area I’m doing a little better.

Now I haven’t started exercising. I start tomorrow and all Im doing is walking around a park. Something a little simple. My grandma is coming too.

I thank you all for your support. And I think ill leave another update in a couple weeks.

submitted by /u/Prior-Scratch4003
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/wjrsmx/1_week_update/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...