Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: 35 male, 91 lbs down, snack advice?

Saturday, August 6, 2022

35 male, 91 lbs down, snack advice?

Hi, everyone hope you're all done well! I'm down 91 lbs from 436, Im currently sitting at 345.2.

I'm currently in a calorie deficit, on a 1700 allotment, its been amazing. I feel awesome, more energy, skin is clearing up, my joints aren't sore. I'm planning on going down to 250 or 235, however I feel when I get down.

Anyway my problem has always been nutrition, I crave sweets, so much I can't have then in the house so I was wondering if anyone had any recipe ideas for low calorie sweets or something sweet that fills you up or tides you over?

I normally have a smoothie at the end of the day but they get tiresome.

submitted by /u/Jermac102
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/wi3812/35_male_91_lbs_down_snack_advice/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...