Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: how to enjoy life while playing the waiting game?

Saturday, August 6, 2022

how to enjoy life while playing the waiting game?

It takes a LONG time to lose weight in a healthy way, and while diet and excersise are important a huge part of it is letting time do its work too. And you have a whole life you have to keep living even when the scale doesnt say that number you want it too. So how do you live comfortably in a bigger body while you are waiting for the excersise and diet to get you to that goal?

I'm currently moving around this world with 30 extra pounds my body isn't used to having. It hurts to walk, it hurts to sit, my stomach hurts all the time, I'm out of breath quicker, my clothes don't fit me anymore, I feel so embarassed when my bf introduces me to new people because I feel like they are judging him for not being able to snag a better broad, it all just sort of sucks. And I'm working to acknowledge the fact that it sucks without feeding thoughts of wanting to isolate or put my life on hold until I "earn" the right to live it.

How are you dealing with that? Just the day to day realities?

submitted by /u/Christiangurlluv
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/wi1qtp/how_to_enjoy_life_while_playing_the_waiting_game/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...