Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Accurate scale

Saturday, August 6, 2022

Accurate scale

50m 6’6 sw 365 cw 325.Hi everybody! Last December I was diagnosed with congestive heart failure. I’m doing well, losing weight, cut salt down to bare minimum, and exercising. Problem I have is I have to limit my fluid intake pretty severely and I have to monitor my weight closely because of it. I work outside in 100 plus degree weather so this can be tricky. I can’t seem to find a really accurate bathroom type scale (especially for my weight range). I’ve bought one rated “most accurate” by Amazon and such with mixed results. Any suggestions?

submitted by /u/Acr79
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/wi3fh4/accurate_scale/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...