Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Why am I gaining weight?

Tuesday, August 9, 2022

Why am I gaining weight?

Hi everyone, I've (27F) been on WW for the past few weeks, and I'm 5'1" and I started at 127.4lbs, I lost a pound, but my weight went back up to 127 after having to attend some social obligations that required going to restaurants. Though within the past week, I've gotten up to 131.6lbs. I've been also counting my calories and eating between 1000-1500 calories a day and drinking a lot of water. I've had some indulgences, but I've been tracking everything and adjusting the rest of what I was eating to account for higher calorie foods. I haven't been incredibly diligent with exercise the last few months due to working at a job with a 2 1/2 hour commute each way, which just ended about a week ago.

I currently have an IUD, and it's been in for nearly 2 years now and my cycle for the most part became fairly regular with it. I had some spotting twice this month, which is very unusual for me, and now my period is very late. I'm on day 38 and still no period. I already took a pregnancy test, which was negative, so it's not that. Could some health issue be related to the weight gain? Has anyone experienced anything similar?

submitted by /u/Routine_Chicken_9323
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/wkf3yu/why_am_i_gaining_weight/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...