Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Why am I still experiencing under eating symptoms?

Saturday, March 5, 2022

Why am I still experiencing under eating symptoms?

Hey not sure if I should post this here but, I used to eat around 2,000 calories to drop weight but ended up getting malnourished and messed up my metabolism. I’m eating at 2,900 calories at the moment but I’m still experiencing those same symptoms I had when I was eating 2,000 calories. Like my hair is still falling out and I’m constantly fatigued and haven’t been able to use the bathroom for a long time and been feeling moody and depressed also blood sugar levels drop. I’ve been eating at 2,900 for about a month and a half but I still can’t seem to feel more better at all? Weird thing is that I’m still losing weight at those calories which is what I don’t want because I’m already at a healthy weight and don’t want to keep losing. Is 2,900 not enough to sustain my energy level?( I’m Male 5’8,18,152lbs)

submitted by /u/Plutias
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/t7h2wd/why_am_i_still_experiencing_under_eating_symptoms/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...