Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: To anyone who knows about period loss

Saturday, March 26, 2022

To anyone who knows about period loss

Hey guys, this question is for anyone who knows anything about the topic. I posted the other day, asking about what/how I should eat to get to my fittest self. So far, there has been results with my progress, which is great, but my periods are irregular, and I am really late this month (it hasn't come). Since the start of the month, I am exercising more than ever, and starting just this week, it became 5-6 times a week of working out. What does this mean, and what changes should I make? I still want to exercise, eat on a caloric deficit, in order to lose weight and get toned. Seeking for answers, thank you!

submitted by /u/Tone_Remote
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/tp465b/to_anyone_who_knows_about_period_loss/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...