Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Struggling with the diet aspect of losing weight

Sunday, March 20, 2022

Struggling with the diet aspect of losing weight

Look, so I know losing weight is basically calories in vs calories out. I was put on a medication that made me hungry all the time and now I’m 183 23F. I do okay say five days a week, but then screw up a couple times. I’ve been trying this time for about two weeks and I don’t think I’ve lost any weight. Maybe a pound. It’s too hard to tell. Being overweight makes me feel absolutely stupid and horrible. I was able to lose weight as a teen b/c I was orthorexic and had really bad OCD. Oftentimes, I wish I was again just so I can be a happy weight again. I lost weight then without even trying, but now it’s totally futile. I’ve been trying for a year and only have gained more weight. :( It’s like, I can either be crazy and “healthy” or stable and obese. It’s not normal.

submitted by /u/absolute1million
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/tj1ijl/struggling_with_the_diet_aspect_of_losing_weight/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...