Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Let’s do this for real… again

Sunday, March 20, 2022

Let’s do this for real… again

I [25F] had a pretty good couple months last year where I went from right at 300 to about 260. My fitness pal, being cognizant of what went into my body, and just generally making decent choices. I kinda fell off the wagon as summer came. I hit a plateau and didn’t handle it well. Gained the water weight plus a little back (up to 280). But I’m posting here to say let’s do it again but better and longer this time. I recently went to the brain doctor and got some medicine for some mental health stuff which will hopefully help the next time I hit a snag in the road. I’m gonna follow a pretty similar path this time. Counting calories and trying to stay around 2000 (500 below what the calculator says I burn), daily weigh ins to keep myself engaged, and walking when I can. I think I might add in posts on here to try and keep myself accountable. Hopefully this will be the last time I start again.

submitted by /u/anonymous_otter9
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/tizbe5/lets_do_this_for_real_again/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...