Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Is it okay when I overeat from time to time?

Saturday, March 19, 2022

Is it okay when I overeat from time to time?

I usually eat 800-1200kcal a day, and I walk (according to my phone) at least 10k steps 5 days a week. It’s going pretty well, I’ve lost 2kg again since last month, but there are times (like today) where I can’t stop myself from eating. Usually hunger or appetite isn’t that big of a problem, I can handle it most of the time, but some days it just won’t work. I stopped tracking my calories after I hit the 2000 mark on my app. I must’ve eaten at least 4000 calories in about an hour (sounds pretty bad, I know). Now I would just eat less the following day, but we’re invited to a birthday at a restaurant, and I know for sure that the host (and my other family members as well) would be incredibly disappointed if I didn’t eat their buffet, so I’m not gonna be able to have the required deficit tomorrow. I regret every decision I made this evening. So my question: is it okay if I overeat for like, two days? I’ll be trying to eat like usual starting Monday again. I guess I just need some reassurance, I’ve been thinking about the choices I made this evening for the past 2-3 hours and I feel really, really bad. Sorry if this post doesn’t fit here.

submitted by /u/cornf0x
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ti5uw2/is_it_okay_when_i_overeat_from_time_to_time/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...