Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I took a nap instead of hitting the gym

Saturday, March 19, 2022

I took a nap instead of hitting the gym

I get angry with myself because I didn't get to the gym today and don't have time to tomorrow. This will be the first time in two months I have gone 2 days in a row without going to the gym. I can't believe I put myself under this heap of pressure like this. It's negative self talk. Luckily I go to therapy and I can recognize this.

Anyway. Thanks for saving a space so I can rant. Where I'm at otherwise/check in: My diet app stopped motivating me and I didn't work out. So in January I started going to the gym every day just doing one thing and the habit stuck. I haven't weighed myself in about 6-8 weeks but I do feel a ton better. I tried adding the diet app and did that for two weeks but just kind of got frustrated with it because I wanted to skip a couple days and just started shaming myself. More negative self talk. But progress lately. Not perfect but progress.

submitted by /u/Bd7
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ti4lrw/i_took_a_nap_instead_of_hitting_the_gym/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...