Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I finally hit my goal weight and lost 35 pounds!

Monday, March 14, 2022

I finally hit my goal weight and lost 35 pounds!

Photo

It's been a long 6 months and I took a long break from mid-December to late January, but I did it! I never thought I would be able to lose all this weight in a healthy way and I feel better than ever. Now my mother, who has been overweight all my life, is also losing weight by eating healthier:).

I did this by basically cutting unhealthy foods and adding tons of veggies, nuts, fruits, and healthy meats to my diet. At first, I had to count calories, but at this point, I eat healthy enough to not need to. I have also been trying to be more active by walking everywhere I can.

submitted by /u/teatteaa
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/te9j3t/i_finally_hit_my_goal_weight_and_lost_35_pounds/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...