Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Do People Dislike Me Because Of My Weight/Being Ugly

Thursday, March 24, 2022

Do People Dislike Me Because Of My Weight/Being Ugly

I’m going to admit. I’m having a rough week. I just started a job after seven years of not having one from chronic illness, and it’s as a bank teller, which is not something I aspire to be, so I’ve been having a difficult time. Im only in training right now.

Anyway. I feel like, somehow again, I am bumping heads with people there. Im sure it’s just how it is. Office politics. I don’t think I’ve had a job long enough (from being unwell, much better now thankfully) to understand these stupid dynamics. The cattiness. Being perceived a certain way—my new manager thought I was giving her an attitude because I answered, “What?” when she said my name—even when I don’t believe I’m doing anything for that to happen.

I’ve always been in these situations. Maybe everyone has. And maybe this is a stupid question because no one here can see me and everyone probably goes through crap day in and day out, and maybe I’m just extra sensitive for some reason. But I’m really starting to feel like I am treated badly/disrespected/singled out because I’m not perceived as attractive. Im not sure if it’s because im actually just ugly, face wise, or perceived as ugly because of my weight. Im 300ish pounds. Working on losing. And im actually really proud of myself for doing really well this week, and controlling myself when I wanted to biiiiinge today.

I don’t think anyone has ever seen me as hot. I was only thin once. I got some attention. A decent amount. Way more than before. I was called cute a lot. Isn’t that sort of code for ugly? I don’t know.

Is anyone else here that’s SMO find themselves in these same positions?

submitted by /u/EBeewtf
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/tn8o4j/do_people_dislike_me_because_of_my_weightbeing/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...