Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Don’t even know where to start

Sunday, March 27, 2022

Don’t even know where to start

Most of my life I was pretty thin, I’m 5’2 and at one point I was 125 lbs and feeling great. I ate healthy and did some exercises throughout my week but nothing crazy ( mainly just some small cardio to get myself up and moving) but then I started gaining crazy amounts of weight when no changes were made to my diet. Fast forward I discovered I had issues with my thyroid and it’s affected my metabolism like crazy, I’ve gained like 70 pounds and it won’t come off. It’s gotten to the point where I’ve lost motivation because no matter how good I ate nothing was changing, so I said screw it I’ll just eat what I want since I can’t lose weight anyway. Now I’m done and I mean just done living like this and need to change things but I’ve gotten so far into eating just garbage foods that it seems impossible to get out of. My relationship with really unhealthy foods has gotten terrible and I need help

submitted by /u/WellDamnThatSucks00
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/tpyl8r/dont_even_know_where_to_start/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...