Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I feel like I'm starting all over again

Sunday, March 13, 2022

I feel like I'm starting all over again

So, I initially started losing weight in July of 2020, and went from 230 lbs to 145 lbs by September of 2021. It was going really good and I was literally only 5 lbs above my goal weight, but then suddenly I just felt like I lost control of my eating habits. I was out doing things all the time with my friends and was constantly over-indulging. I would try to over compensate in the following days by eating less than what I usually did, which would then lead me to binge again. I started working out even more, but it also increased my appetite. I'm now 160 lbs, with occasional dips into the 150's when I'd over compensate, but always seem to end back up being 160. Now I'm starting to worry that I'll start gaining even more weight.

I know how to lose weight, accurately count calories and be in a deficit, but I feel like I can't stay on the wagon anymore. I've tried being less obsessive, I've tried to take breaks and restart, but I can't stay on the wagon anymore. I've made a meal plan for the week that starts tomorrow, but I'm already doubting whether or not I'll finally stick to something again.

Has anyone else experienced something like this? I've been talking to a friend who's been nothing but supportive, and I'm looking into tele-health therapy for my emotions that seem to drive the binges. Thank you for listening if you've read this far.

submitted by /u/Thiccness420
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/tdiqrc/i_feel_like_im_starting_all_over_again/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...