Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: NSV - I didn’t binge or get off track at my parents house

Sunday, March 13, 2022

NSV - I didn’t binge or get off track at my parents house

I’ve been obese for most of my life and as soon as I moved out from my parents house for university, I started to lose weight. February 25th 2020 was my first day of eating better and trying to be a healthier version of myself.

Since then, I’ve lost about 60 pounds and have about 25 to go.

I’m home every two months because I still have braces. I’m thankful that my parents pay for my orthodontic care but being home is usually a trigger for me.

I went home and packed all my meals before hand. Staying on track was so easy despite being around my families eating habits.

I eat very high volume so my younger sister commented on how much food I eat but little does she know that I only eat around 1900 calories and 180g of protein. That’s not much food for a 5’10” 195lb girl who works out 6 days a week.

This truly is a lifestyle. First time I’ve left my parents house feeling great and confident that I’ll reach my goal and finally live the healthy life my child self always wanted.

submitted by /u/AnabolicFrenchToast1
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/tdkq5c/nsv_i_didnt_binge_or_get_off_track_at_my_parents/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...