Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I’m not sure if I am doing this right and would like to fix my issue before it progresses.

Tuesday, March 15, 2022

I’m not sure if I am doing this right and would like to fix my issue before it progresses.

My BMR is 1618. I add that with the total active calories I burn daily which is about 8-900 which means I burn roughly 2500. If I’m eating a 2000 calories a day, will I lose weight? Or do I need to eat less than 1618… I’m confused on if I eat less than my BMR or less than the number of calories I burn daily. Could someone please give me advice. I did the TDEE calculator and it said the same thing, except that if I’m doing moderate exercise that my maintenance is 2500. Any and all advice is greatly appreciated. Also for context I’m 16, going on 17, I weigh 194.8, I’m a female.

submitted by /u/localpinkbimbo
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/tf4v7j/im_not_sure_if_i_am_doing_this_right_and_would/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...