Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Feeling Overwhelmed With Getting Started

Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Feeling Overwhelmed With Getting Started

Hello all, I’m a 23 yo Non-Binary person who weighs 333.4 lbs and I feel so lost on how to start. I started the pandemic at my lowest weight in a long time (280ish) and am now at a higher weight than I ever have been again.

Honestly I really don’t even want to be traditionally skinny. I just want to be able to fit into a Large shirt for the first time since I was like 11.

Every time I start to diet I’m always falling off the wagon within a week or two. Do y’all have tips for self accountability and how to stay on the right track? I’m tired of constantly feeling like trash about my body and want to make a change that isn’t just temporary.

I appreciate y’all in advance.

submitted by /u/Trans-Sapphic
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/trvlaf/feeling_overwhelmed_with_getting_started/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...