Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Hit 300…I’m done.

Sunday, March 27, 2022

Hit 300…I’m done.

Hit 300…and I’m done.

I’m male 5’9” and I just hit 300. Nothing fits. My sex life is diminished. I’m always tired. I’m sick of it. So I’m done.

I’m going to start counting calories and going on walks. Small steps.

I have always been heavy. Terrible eating habits. The cheap easy access to fast food always does me in.

I’ve had enough though. I can’t stand the constant self loathing. I’m done feeling like crap all the time.

Wish me luck I suppose. I tried keto once. But I think for now I’m just going to limit my calories and try to eat healthier and go on walks.

submitted by /u/jennyfromtheblock777
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/tpy8so/hit_300im_done/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...