Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: You guys, it finally happened. I hate cardio.

Monday, March 14, 2022

You guys, it finally happened. I hate cardio.

I (28F, 140lbs 34-28-36.5) finally hate doing cardio. All my life, through the many attempts to lose weight, I’ve always focused on cardio. I never wanted to lift weights because I just wanted to be thin, not strong.

Now? I am living for the changes to my body doing strength 3x a week, and I just dread my 2x cardio days. I haven’t lost any weight in about 3 weeks but I’ve gone down inches everywhere and I’m just as ecstatic as I used to be when I’d see the number go down.

I’m still aiming to get to around 130-135, but I’m also realizing if it doesn’t happen and I just lose fat instead, that’s a good thing.

Anything else feel like this shift in mentality is just so eye-opening?

submitted by /u/Wonderful-Review-753
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/tea3dn/you_guys_it_finally_happened_i_hate_cardio/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...