Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Sharing non scale related fitness Ws

Monday, March 21, 2022

Sharing non scale related fitness Ws

Hello! I’m 22F. Gained a lot of weight after a battle w depression but now I’m trying to get back to life and lose the weight also. Unfortunately I live among assholes who constantly shame me, say the cruelest things, and violate my boundaries. I constantly get told to do unscientific harmful hacks to lose weight by people who are genetically blessed and haven’t worked out in the last two years.

I have been working out for two months now and the scale hasn’t shown much progress but I wanted to share some Ws anyway to remind myself how far I’ve come.

~ being able to finish popsugar 60 minute workouts. Earl lier i couldnt even get through their warmups - increasing protein in my diet and feeling the difference in my fitness level - reduced binge eating - Being able to do 500 skip ropes. Started with 12 - Discovering recipes which are nutrious and YUM and making them - Stupid but now idm protein power taste lol - Discovering how great weights make me feel??? Started on my own, learnt it on my own, and now i love it so much - Realising that my goal is not to become someone my folks will like, but to become a strong bitch who can lift those people’s weights (think maze from lucifer? Holy fuck she owns me) - I like feeling sore lol? Its like your body reminding you that you pushed your boundaries - realising that I might need heavier weights cause My current ones have become too easy to work with chef’s kiss - being able to share videos of me working out without crippling anxiety

submitted by /u/aditim2808
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/tjlvy9/sharing_non_scale_related_fitness_ws/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...