Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I am hitting rock bottom and cant stop it

Friday, March 25, 2022

I am hitting rock bottom and cant stop it

Emotional eating has been my problem all my life however i always managed to lose weight. This time circumstances are really hard, worse than ever. First and the most important issue is, i became software engineer and this naturally makes my life very sedentary and drain all my energy so i am left with nothing. This is the biggest issue because after work there is very little time and i am not the kind of person who can just add exercise to the schedule after work, its just too much plans and tasks for my brain, i need time to cool off and do nothing, not just run to the gym. And i also need to sleep longer. I never had such brutal schedule with very little time free. The second issue, which actually escalated everything was specific life event, concussion which impacted my eye sight and made looking at computers very hard. This brought insane stress to my life. However, things are alot better these days, my eyes recovered alot, i do some exercises and even though they need to recover more, they are managable, i can code with slight discomfort. However all this stress together with empty life made me go over the line a lot worse then ever. I am scared to measure myself and i cant even stop this going worse. When i was student or worked jobs with fewer hours there was room for me to do physical activity. Now its all just a cycle of stress, emotional eating and barely moving around. Needless to say, i have asthma and my body is not enjoying this. I am diggiing myself in a deep hole.

submitted by /u/lungsofdoom
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/to4ltb/i_am_hitting_rock_bottom_and_cant_stop_it/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...