Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: how much water should I drink per day

Friday, March 18, 2022

how much water should I drink per day

hi I am 23 F and I weigh around 133kg or 293 pounds. I have been drinking 2 litres of water per day for last 2 weeks and haven't seen a change so I was just wondering if I should drink more. I live in Cape Town South Africa so its mostly hot here. I am trying to lose weight so if anyone could help me and give me so understanding because I've tried online calculators and I'm just getting really high numbers like 6 litres per day.

any advice for me

submitted by /u/Full-Laugh6463
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/thfbby/how_much_water_should_i_drink_per_day/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...