Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I joined Jenny Craig after years of "fatlogic"

Friday, March 4, 2022

I joined Jenny Craig after years of "fatlogic"

I used to think it was almost impossible for me to lose weight and I thought it wasn't that unhealthy to be obese. I had watched a bunch of body positivity TED talks that had me convinced of this. I had PCOS and since it was nearly impossible I decided it wasn't worth the effort.

I had given it an honest effort in the past, and I stayed the same size. And I really did give it an honest effort. So I figured... impossible, I'd have to starve myself to lose weight. Until my doctor told me I had to or I'd get diabetes. So I decided to give it my all, and when there were little to no results I could say smugly say "I told you so." I also decided I would TRACK everything so he couldn't tell me I wasn't trying hard enough. So I bought a fitbit and started tracking and measuring what I was eating. Not only would I prove it was impossible, I'd have the data to prove it.

When I started losing weight I was actually surprised. Between September and Christmas I lost 16 lbs. I gained 6 lbs back during Christmas. Since January 8 I started Jenny Craig and I have lost 14 lbs. I am very proud of myself. I started this weight loss journey at 200 lbs at 5'2 and now I'm 176 lbs. Metabolically normal people would be losing it faster than me for how much work I put into it, (I walk 20k steps a day and eat 1300 calories a day) but I am still losing and I'm so happy.

I also feel stupid now that I really believed it was almost impossible for me due to PCOS.

submitted by /u/ADHDfun
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/t6we2c/i_joined_jenny_craig_after_years_of_fatlogic/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...