Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Has therapy helped you?

Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Has therapy helped you?

Hi everyone. I’ve been registered on Reddit for a while but I never really participate in anything. I wanted to seek advice.

I am obese, 34 years old and weighting 280 pounds. My relationship with food is bad, I binge eat and afterwards I feel terrible, not only physically terrible but emotionally. The next day I try again to do the right thing but the nightmare starts all over again.

I’ve been to different nutritionists and no one has been able to help because in the end it’s up to me, and I always end up ruining it.

I’m starting to consider going to therapy, I’ve never been to any kind of mental health professional and I’m not even sure how that works (a therapy session). Anyway…im wondering if anyone here has been to therapy and if it has helped you in your weigh loss journey/relationship with food. Any advice and experiences are welcome.

(Sorry for any grammar mistakes, non native speaker here)

submitted by /u/GabyGeenius
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/tf8rmg/has_therapy_helped_you/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...