Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Feeling like rest days will cost me progress, how do I rest without guilt?

Monday, March 14, 2022

Feeling like rest days will cost me progress, how do I rest without guilt?

I've gone from never exercising, to now exercising 7 days a week.

Some may laugh but for me my exercise is 90 minutes of brisk walking a day, every day and occasional weight lifting. I feel an immense sense of guilt if I fail to achieve this target, with Apple Health, my smartwatch and other sources telling me I haven't met my target.

Since I began my weightloss journey at the start of 2022, I've improved my vO2 max by over 11 points into the average range, so I'm incredibly proud of that. I feel however taking a day or two away from walking will cost me the progress I've fought hard to achieve.

Is there a rule people use to schedule rest days, and how do I go about shedding the guilt of not exercising for a day? I've noticed my right ankle starting to become sore which surely indicates I need a rest day.

Thanks in advance to the best community out there!

submitted by /u/CertainWeekend2051
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/teagd1/feeling_like_rest_days_will_cost_me_progress_how/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...