Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Trying to lose weight

Tuesday, March 22, 2022

Trying to lose weight

Hey Everyone,

I am looking to lose weight and it has been 3 weeks since I started hitting the gym. I am 6'1" and 325 lbs. I only do weights and have started to see an improvement in my muscle mass and strength but no improvement in weight. I have not restricted my diet yet and I know that is where i should be leading to. I used to be 230 lbs and was pretty fit 6 years ago but have gained weight throughout the years. I am now 31 years old and looking for a way to increase my weight loss. I know majority of the weight loss starts in the kitchen and will adjust the diet accordingly. Do creatine and whey protein also aid with weight loss?

submitted by /u/5oulja
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/tkbbn8/trying_to_lose_weight/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...