Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I feel like I’ve been dieting and exercising for eternity but it won’t show up on the scale

Wednesday, March 16, 2022

I feel like I’ve been dieting and exercising for eternity but it won’t show up on the scale

SW: 187 lbs CW: 174 lbs GW: 140 lbs Height: 5 foot 8 inches

The initial weight loss from 187 to 174 was over two years ago but since then I’ve been ranging from 168-174 with no real sustained weight loss. I don’t know what I’m doing wrong.

I’m currently working out 3 times a week, my workouts are heavy weights and I alternate between lower body and upper body days. At the end of my strength workout, I then do 5mins walking, 30mins running and 5mins walking.

I track my calories and weigh my food, my average calories are 1700calories/day.

Do I need to substantially reduce my calories? Just my PT told me that to build muscle (which will then burn fat) I need at least 1700 on rest days and 2000 calories on active days.

My body is firmer and smaller (clothes fit differently) but the weight is staying where it was and it’s really frustrating!! Any advice would be much much appreciated. Thanks ☺️

submitted by /u/grapesandcake
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/tfy5ma/i_feel_like_ive_been_dieting_and_exercising_for/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...