Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I’m very nervous about future loose skin

Wednesday, March 23, 2022

I’m very nervous about future loose skin

I understand that it’s not predictable whether or not I’ll have it once I lose weight, but I would like to state that is isn’t coming as malicious or hateful. Over the years, growing up I’ve felt with horrible self image issues (bullying for being fat, wearing glasses, having a gummy smile) anything that you could think of I grew up with issues in that from family but mostly schoolmates. I know it’s in the past but it holds so much on me. I also understand that’s it’s me who will see the loose skin and future partner…but I feel so guilty feeling this way. People say, “well it’s better than being fat and unhealthy.” And I get that, but I worked so hard to get in shaped and to be left with loose skin would cause me more body issues. Yes, there is loose skin removal, but I’m nervous to ever consider that. I don’t have good genes, I’m 29F 5’2. Started at 212 and trying to get to 130. Is there any way to prevent some of it? I was thinking about losing 1 pound a week (if possible and I know it won’t always be that way), drinking more water and strength training. Again, if you find this post mean…I truly don’t want it to reflect on you like that. This is a problem within myself that I’m facing and how I value me. Thanks.

submitted by /u/-Yooniverse-
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/tlnta1/im_very_nervous_about_future_loose_skin/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...