Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: In dire need of fat loss guidance

Monday, March 28, 2022

In dire need of fat loss guidance

I need some guidance, 25m 5"10 90kg aiming to eat 12,000 cals weekly. So far my routine is as follows: 4kg skinless chicken breast, 4 cups uncooked jasmin rice, 1kg of sweet potato and 1kg of assorted veggies roasted. I do marinate the chicken but not saturated and I bake in the oven it majority of the time. I do muay thai 3-4 days a week for an hour per session, so far I have only lost 1kg after a month of doing this. I know for certain i'm weighing the food right as I only purchase and consume those specific amounts. Is it possible my body is just holding onto the fat and will eventually just have it fall off? Or do I just drop my carbs for fats perhaps or maybe more meat?

Something important to note, my body composure has NOT changed..

submitted by /u/Rochfort117
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/tqnnw9/in_dire_need_of_fat_loss_guidance/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...