Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Feeling disgusted with myself

Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Feeling disgusted with myself

I just can’t get over how much I hate being at this weight, and I don’t know how to climb out of this hole. I’m currently 200 pounds and feel most comfortable at 155. I’m doing CICO, but then something comes up and I over eat and I’m miserable. Summer is around the corner. I’m in a very important wedding in the fall. I can’t look this way, I just don’t know what to do. I am so tempted to do keto or something crazy just to see a result and get motivated. I’m so mad at myself and just feel so overwhelmed. What was your first step in your journey?

submitted by /u/pinkcheetah94
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/tfzmux/feeling_disgusted_with_myself/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...