Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: F/30/4'11/265> 132 = 128lbs - I wanted to share my journey

Thursday, March 31, 2022

F/30/4'11/265> 132 = 128lbs - I wanted to share my journey

Before and after, 3 years apart:

before and after

It was a crazy journey. As you can see I'm a small bean at only 4'11 so having so much excess weight on me really started to take a toll. It wasn't until I started recognising the simplest things were becoming hard to do - including the bother to roll out of bed to go toilet (dw, I did anyway! lol).

I decided to make a big change in who I am and what I was doing with my life. I recognised that eating a 1kg steak, with chips and mash, almost daily was not 'normal'. I recognised I went to the local burger takeaway so often when they saw me they asked 'the usual?'.

Most of my weightloss was diet alone. I did go to the gym, and did some cardio, but the honest truth is I am still lazy. I cut down my portions from 5000+ calories a day to 2000 to 1200. I was a binge eater, so it took A LOT to start controlling that and even now it's difficult but I push through.

I surely thought by 30 I would be bed bound, but instead I dropped from a size 22 to a size 10-12, found my confidence, but most of all... found my love for life and the girl I was before... is thankful I didn't unalive myself over something as trivial as weight. We did something even better and for that, I say thank you to her for being strong and becoming the me I am today.

Good luck to everyone on this journey, it's worth it.

submitted by /u/ItsKisa
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ttdwni/f30411265_132_128lbs_i_wanted_to_share_my_journey/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...