Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Day 1 of Weight-Loss Journey Log

Friday, March 25, 2022

Day 1 of Weight-Loss Journey Log

stats: 18F 5'7 (SW: 133 lbs. CW: 133 lbs. GW: 115 lbs.)

breakfast: eggs, sausage, and a plum

lunch: 8 pc. chic-fil-a nuggets with medium fries

dinner: pesto pasta and a can of coconut water

workout: Pamela Reif 15 min. Boxing Cardio, Pamela Reif 12 Min. Happy Cardio

thoughts: I'm really proud of myself for not snacking today. I definitely think that I could have made some wiser food choices but as long as I don't binge, I can't complain. I am recovering from bulimia and would like to lose some weight in a non-restrictive way. I've been able to get away with maintaining this weight while eating slightly unhealthy for the past year. So I think that as long as I cut down on snacking and start working out, I should shed a few pounds. If I reach my goal weight, that's great but if I don't, I just hope that I'll have a healthier relationship with food before I go to college. That's all for today.

submitted by /u/Pudding_theKitten
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/to9f5w/day_1_of_weightloss_journey_log/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...