Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Craving for takeout more and more

Thursday, March 17, 2022

Craving for takeout more and more

I never had this issue before pandemic. Last few months, I’ve been relying on takeouts to feed myself. I enjoy it and it tastes great and not all of it is junk food, i also order proper food.

Today, i didnt order anything and had my meals at home. Had prepared a meal early this week and it’s yummy so keeping me in check. However, i have flyers around and that got me really craving for that takeout food. Not sure if this is a pms symptom lol

Now, I’m not someone who lives to eat or is a foodie, so this kinda behaviour is boggling for me. I like delicious food, but i dont daydream about it and i find it weird.

Also, lately even if i eat proper portion and am “full” my stomach feels empty. Like hollow. I am also doing IF and walk a lot. But never had this issue before and it’s freaking me out a bit if this is the time of the month thing or something i picked up :(

submitted by /u/Haunting_Hedgehog-
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/tgr1jg/craving_for_takeout_more_and_more/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...