Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Losing skinny fat

Saturday, March 5, 2022

Losing skinny fat

Hello. I'm 35 Asian 5ft 9 170 lb. When I did a dexa scan it showed 30% body fat or 50lb fat and 120lb lean mass. I workout resistance and cardio about 2-3 times a week. I can curl 40lb. Do 60lb dumbbell press and do a Smith machine bench press with 50lb on each side .

It seems I have a skinny fat body composition . The macros I try to go off is 100g carbs 70g fat and 140g protein at 1650 calories 500 deficit from 2150 cals. In general I have trouble eating alot of protein and calories . Usually 2 meals gets me full . I feel like for the most part I eat in a calorie deficit and try to track on my fitness pal but don't really see any body fat reduction. Can anyone advise what kind of training and diet I need to do , to lose the fat and build muscle (body recomp) .

I have 450 testosterone and 16 free T . Would it benefit me to get into TRT treatment to try to boost burning body fat and building muscle. I have really struggled with this and feel like alot of the issue is due to genetics. My goal is to be in the 150-160 weight with 20% body fat . Should I focus on reaching my goal weight first then focus on muscle building?

(https://imgur.com/a/Pknb9Ut) Attached is a picture of my physique .

submitted by /u/ba102
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/t7go1f/losing_skinny_fat/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...