Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: New to CICO, am I on the right track?

Saturday, March 19, 2022

New to CICO, am I on the right track?

Hi everyone. I just started doing CICO this week and I want to make sure I’m understanding everything correctly and I’m on the right track. My stats are as follows:

F/22/5’7” SW: 200 CW: 197 lbs GW: 175lbs Exercise: Lift weights 4-5 times a week + short walks a few times a week

Based on the above information, my TDEE came out as 2635 kcals for maintenance. So in order to cut and be able to lose around 1-2 lbs a week, I can eat around 1900-2000 kcals daily.

Does this sound correct?

submitted by /u/SunshineElf
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ti9cbb/new_to_cico_am_i_on_the_right_track/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...