Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: new to working out, need advice

Saturday, March 26, 2022

new to working out, need advice

•Hello, i am planning to start working out this summer after my college year will end, that being said (as a naturally curvy girl) im planning to enhance my shape and get a more toned hourglass shape, now my question is : will i lose my butt size by working out? If so, how am i supposed to prevent that and give it a better shape? Will my butt get wiggly or sore? Are squats my friend?

•I am a female 18, 160cm in height (5'2 to 5'3), i weigh around a 80ish kgs (idk in lbs), pear body shape.

•I care more about having a smaller waist, more toned legs, flat tummy, nice shoulders/posture, want to keep my butt for sure but i want it in a better shape "get rid of dip hips".

•Cellulite? Yeah would love to get rid of that, also, my butt (naturally is not with that "soft" fat, my fat is that kind of sore one, so hopefully can i get my butt jiggly with work outs, or will them turn it more sore?

•Calorie counting? Yes already did count my as a unactive person for the moment, downloaded my fitnesspal, planned on losing ½kg per week.

•About workouts, im a home work out person, i do workouts from youtube that basically are into getting that "hourglass figure". Is there any advice i can get about that?

submitted by /u/Sol_1881
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/tp589g/new_to_working_out_need_advice/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...