Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Recently diagnosed T2 diabetic.

Sunday, March 13, 2022

Recently diagnosed T2 diabetic.

My A1C was 6.6. This obviously scared me as I have now crossed over the threshold of prediabetes. I thank God it wasn’t higher. I am on Metformin and less than a week in, I have completely decided to cut out fast food, junk, and starchy sweets. I’m scared. I’m terrified. I am emotionally unprepared and my anxiety is tenfold. I can’t return back to my previous eating habits because knowing that it can raise my sugar or harm me, makes me ill. I just need support. I have gone from completely sedentary to now walking atleast 30 minutes everyday and making more conscious choices in regards to my food, but for some reason still feel like my sugar will spike and I will pass out somewhere. Thanks friends, any uplifting words is welcomed.

submitted by /u/1DayAtATime98
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/tdgl75/recently_diagnosed_t2_diabetic/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...