Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I Fit In My Pants

Wednesday, March 30, 2022

I Fit In My Pants

36/F….was a little too proud of myself in 2020 for not gaining weight like all my work friends, but I fell off the wagon in 2021. Back into martial arts (Muay Thai) went my round derrière as my New Year’s gift to self…and as of today I’m back in pants I hadn’t worn in 8-9 months. So happy!!

I don’t know if I’ve actually lost weight, but I do know my waist is down by 3” and I have a lot more energy.

Thoughts:

Net benefits: martial arts helped me a LOT with body confidence in my late teens and twenties, even though I didn’t need to lose weight at the time. Now that I do, it’s helping me with my confidence again, as well as my figure.

Fillers: the instructor has us practice stances and things at home which feels silly but I’ve noticed I can do them while I’m waiting for other things to happen. Instead of filling time by eating popcorn during commercials, I can do squats. Waiting for the microwave, I can work on whatever stance or short routine I’m assigned (burns about as many calories as Thai Chi). Plus, it FEELS a lot better than just standing there waiting for the proverbial water to boil.

Baby steps: super simplistic I know but I’m working on my diet very slowly. Right now it’s all about liquids. Soda once a week or less; I’m at 16 oz more water/day. No creamer in coffee.

submitted by /u/Brautsen
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/tsnm5t/i_fit_in_my_pants/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...