Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Should I get a gastric bypass despite being very near my goal weight due to stomach size?

Sunday, March 13, 2022

Should I get a gastric bypass despite being very near my goal weight due to stomach size?

[M, 21, 5'11] I've dropped from 340~ to 190 with my goal being 175~165, I do not want the surgery to help me lose weight, but to help curve my appetite and to reduce my chances of gaining weigh back over time. My stomach is quite large. To give an example, out of curiosity (and carefully meal and exercise planning over the following week) I came to find out that my stomach can hold 5-6lbs of food. I've always suspected this as I have never been satisfied after a normal meal. I figured this was due to dieting in general, but now that I know this I just feel scared. Would the surgery be worth it at this point? Will I even be approved for it?

submitted by /u/rantgarbagethrowaway
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/tdlae9/should_i_get_a_gastric_bypass_despite_being_very/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...