Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Had a massive breakdown and realized it’s time I joined, lose weight, and make it my new reality!

Monday, March 14, 2022

Had a massive breakdown and realized it’s time I joined, lose weight, and make it my new reality!

This morning was just like any other morning. I drink a few cans of sprite, I usually eat chips and Oreos for breakfast and second breakfast I have a few left overs like pasta or pizza or whatever. That’s all before 12.

Well today was different because I had a doctors visit about a weird pain in my body, and this is what happened.

He said, “You asked me to be honest, so I’ll be honest. At your age it isn’t natural to only be able to walk 500 feet BEFORE being exhausted. That pain you’re experiencing is pain in your liver. You have non-fatty alcoholic liver disease, and from the results we have, it’s more extreme than we thought. Most people don’t have as much of a buildup as you do, and honestly it’s a miracle your liver hasn’t already failed. At this rate, it’s a matter of when not if, and you will need a new liver. I’m putting you on X pills to help with your cholesterol.”

So I got home, ordered my dinner (3 Big Macs and 1 large papa johns NY style pizza) and went to town on my dinner.

After that I was walking to the bathroom and I just stared at myself. I remember watching a program about super fat people and thought, “how they hell they get this way lol? They just eat out for every meal?”

Then I realized, how the hell did I get this way? I eat out every meal. I started to cry because I’m going to be 28. I’m obese, can’t do any exercise, walking is hard on my joints, and it’s like well no shit I’m in such bad shape.

But I’m not a negative person. I’ve always been able to turn something into positive fun good energy. That’s what I’m doing.

Im going to lose weight. I want to be healthy in my 30s.

submitted by /u/AvatarKorraPilot
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/teaedh/had_a_massive_breakdown_and_realized_its_time_i/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...