Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I hate online dating

Friday, March 18, 2022

I hate online dating

Please tell me im not the only one here who has had a miserable experience when it comes to online dating? As a guy with a BMI of 40 I feel like im competing with guys who look like they basically live at the gym. It really doesn't help that I have moved to a new city where I literally dont know anyone aside from people at work so dont really have a friend group to fall back on.

I guess the main problem is online dating is so reliant on good pictures and theres only so much you can do when you're 100 pounds overweight. Even my best pictures make me look like a 6/10.

Anyone else run into these problems with online dating? Have you managed to actually have a successful dating life while being overweight, cos im feeling kinda defeated at the moment and dont really know what to do.

submitted by /u/R_Jay101
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/thj3lf/i_hate_online_dating/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...