Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: sort of a success?

Monday, March 28, 2022

sort of a success?

It is officially a month since i started dieting. I’ve made a few posts in the past and they’ve all been about me binging and eating shit food despite how badly I want to lose weight and get in better shape. I don’t workout and if I do (which is like once every two weeks) I will do some squats. I’ll attach photos of my workout routine and step count for the month. As you can see I’m really not active and I don’t leave the house. If only I went on walks more often or did some crunches in the comfort of my own home i would have lost more weight. As for what I eat daily? I try to stay between 1200 to 1500 but to be completely honest I can’t do 1200 and have gone between 1500 to 1600. Hopefully by this month I’ll make it to 1400 and then be able to go lower and lower. I still find it hard to eat. Hard to choose cucumber slices instead of bread or chips. Hard to choose a salad instead of a chicken sandwich from a fast food place. I try to eat in smaller portions now. And although I haven’t fully switched to being healthier, I choose smaller sizes. I used to order venti coffees from Starbucks and made the switch to a grande. Used to get a large mocha frappe from McDonald’s (cause it’s kinda goooood) and am down to a small (which has 460 calories ?!?! wtf). And if im really craving chicken nuggets and fries i get a happy meal and satisfy my cravings. I even grabbed ice cream the other day, ate a bit and then felt fine and put it back.

Sorry for the long post. I still can’t do what others can. And I wish I had lost more. If I wasn’t so lazy and hungry all the time maybe I would have lost 10 or even 15. But I’ll get there. My plan is to lose 50 pounds by August or September. Is that doable? Maybe if I put in more work. But i am proud of myself for this month. The beginning is always the hardest I think. I treated myself to two cookies today. And they were so fucking good.

photos (workout routine and step count)

submitted by /u/hexbags
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/tqlmfz/sort_of_a_success/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...